View Single Post
Old 21-05-07, 02:31 AM   #23
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Nice try RAS but it’s not going to work, and you know it.

I can copy/paste and take stuff out of context and use hyperbole and stretch things to the breaking point just as easily and just as well as you can. Unfortunately, it does not do anything useful and is further a waste of time.

I could easily and effectively counter your points, but frankly I do not see any reason to waste my time and efforts to do so. All you will do with it is spew more beratement and poisonous comments. You are doing that for the entertainment value it serves to you. It's trolling, in a mild form.

You apparently did not heed the lesson you should have learned when your caustic comments got you in trouble before.

I am glad you enjoyed the bitter taste of your own medicine.

Spew as you wish, I will not discuss this matter with you any further.

I would put you on my ignore list, but you’re a moderator so that won’t work. No big deal, there are plenty of other ways.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote