View Single Post
Old 09-12-06, 09:25 AM   #5
JackSpratts

"Last week a guy tried to hit on my mom." – Jessica Simpson

"We almost cut her out of the show." – CBS

Secret of Dating Jessica Simpson is Hitting it Off With Her Mum!

Now that she's back on the singles' list, it seems that men are finding ingenious ways to hit on Jessica Simpson - including chatting up her mother to get the singer's attention.

The blonde singer, whose divorce from hubby Nick Lachey was finalised in June this year, insisted that she had not been short of male attention ever since the couple first split last year.

However, as time goes on, it seems that men are going to great and sometimes bizarre lengths to impress the singer - like the time when a guy tried to hit on her by first flirting with her mom.

"Last week a guy tried to hit on my mom. He was saying how gorgeous, young and sexy she was but he was also kind of hitting on me. This guy knew I really loved my mum and thought he could get to me like that," TMZ.com quoted her, as saying.

Simpson and Lachey have both moved on in their personal lives since their split. While he's been dating MTV VJ and TV Personality Vanessa Minnillo, she has been linked to several men, including to US pop star John Mayer and her 'Employee of the Month' co-star Dane Cook.
http://www.dailyindia.com/show/90847...f-with-her-mum!

Simpson's Mother Furious With Her

Jessica Simpson's mother reportedly lashed out at her daughter in front of Dolly Parton and US President George W Bush after she forgot the words to the country star's 9 to 5.

Reports suggest Tina Simpson was furious with her daughter and told her she should quit the music business if she didn't want to put in the work.

According to website TMZ.com, Tina said her performance was "embarrassing" and "unprofessional."

Simpson's mother was further incensed because Jessica had failed to make a dress rehearsal and hadn't bothered to learn the words to the song, instead relying on cue cards during the performance.

The show's producers insisted that she re-tape the performance without anyone in the audience if she wanted to be included in the show's broadcast.

A source at the US network CBS said, "We almost cut her out of the show."
http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=6992

NYTimes photo by Ansell Adams

Jessica Simpson demonstrating her new breast massage regimen.

This very important WiR addendum was produced for a very special reader, and was transcribed by moonlighting RIAA employees. – Jack
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote