View Single Post
Old 20-06-02, 06:31 AM   #10
twinspan
- a rascal -

Location: for security reasons, never the same as the President's

well as for content on a single proprietary network of your own... you know you've got a queue of hardcore sharers right here waiting to try it out.

maybe make sure another p2p app can be run at the same time, so that if people can't find something they want on "AYBster" ( ), they can connect to and d/l from another, while still sharing content on your new network.

so i guess that would mean... efficient RAM usage by your app (so that two or more could run at the same time)... er... bandwidth throttle so folks wouldn't feel their downloads in one app are being hampered by uploads in yours... um... not creating port conflict between your app and the most important other networks (FT, ed2k, gnutella)

well i dunno really how it would need to be done, but the ability (and people perceiving the ability) to run another p2p app alongside yours could help it thru that difficult transitional period.

my vote is for fully-featured & focused network of your own... and to consider moving to Sealand to escape the lawsuits.

Respectfully,

Mark Weaver,
Director of Enforcement
MediaForce, Inc.
(212) 925-9997
twinspan is offline   Reply With Quote