View Single Post
Old 21-05-04, 02:25 PM   #10
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Puke Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by pisser
I was already in the Army, served my time and got out.

For your info, if we wanted oil, we would have already taken it!
Wrong reply pisser! If your Gov would have done such a thing, he would prolly be standing next to Saddam awaiting his tiral.

Quote:
9/11 is about terrorists, not taliban, wherever they come from, even Canada!
Yes it's all about terrorists activities like your gov did when you were on "red alert of a terrorists attack" or on the "Yellow alert about, the terrorists might strike in the US" Your own Gov terrorised his own citizen in an effort to gain the US citizen support!

Quote:
Leaving them alone would just invite more attacks!
How so?, Is it what your prez told you on tv? If so, shame on you for repeating his semians reply.

Quote:
Our values? Who cut the head off Nick Berg? Bush? No, stinking, fanatical arabs!
So what, who got raped and murdered next to your neighbourhood .... Hey, atrocities happens everywhere, even in your own country, don't forget that! I've seen more hanious crimes in your country than the awful behedding of nick burg, beside, you prolly dont give a flying fuck about him anyway.

Quote:
Too bad about Hockey, which is the only real sport. You must realize that there are some talented people out there who deserve that kind of money. Instead of being jealous about it, you really need to get over it.
Dude, hockey was never a real sport. It's all about pushing a puck! Ok, over here we got 24 stanley cup so far but IMHO, the players shouldn't get paied millions a year to push a damned puck! I'm not jealous about it, just sick of the violence of the sport!

Quote:
Hey, here is an idea...go join Al Quada, you would fit right in. Seems you've gotten quite an interest in stinky arabs, the way you support their actions against the free world.
I'm against all form of violence, including any war and i'm surely not gonna support any terrorists actions. I just leave the job to mother earth to weed out her disfonctionnal garden!

Quote:
Bye!
yep, later pisser
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote