View Single Post
Old 21-05-04, 01:18 PM   #9
pisser
Guv

Default Re: Re: Re: Hello newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
[b]All right Pisser No it never was about WMD's, it's all about securing the oil supply in Iraq for the US to do as they please

[b]

No, I cannot. The 9/11 war is against the Taliban and tho'se very contrevertial highjack planes, nothing to do with Iraq

[b]

Well maybe you should leave them alone, then, the problem of making peace with them will go away if you don't try to deal with them anymore.

[b]

Wrong again, they want to "kill ya" because of your way of life and the values you project to the whole world! Not because you were born american.

[b]

Yeah, really good thinking pisser, another genocide is indeed the solution. Why don't you enroll in the army and get a purpuse in life since you totally support the Iraq war? Still waiting an answer on this? Beside, this kind of tactic would open your country to more terrorists attack!

[b]

Yes, reality is indeed the matrix! If you dig deep enough into 9/11 without relying to CNN or Fox News, you might find some information disturbing, that is of course if you're open to it.

Hey, never cared much about hockey and BTW, it was the Flames, not the canuks!. I think it's shameful for a player to be paied millions a year because he can push a puck!

But thanks
I was already in the Army, served my time and got out.

For your info, if we wanted oil, we would have already taken it!

9/11 is about terrorists, not taliban, wherever they come from, even Canada!

Leaving them alone would just invite more attacks!

Our values? Who cut the head off Nick Berg? Bush? No, stinking, fanatical arabs!

Too bad about Hockey, which is the only real sport. You must realize that there are some talented people out there who deserve that kind of money. Instead of being jealous about it, you really need to get over it.

Hey, here is an idea...go join Al Quada, you would fit right in. Seems you've gotten quite an interest in stinky arabs, the way you support their actions against the free world.

Bye!

pisser is offline   Reply With Quote