View Single Post
Old 20-05-04, 07:27 PM   #5
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow Hello newbie

Since you are new, i'll go easy

Quote:
Originally posted by deep808beet
You just said it man, they no better, and they also know how to make us look bad.
No, they don't need to make you look bad, the stats and the Iraqie's death toll since the war speaks for themselves.

Quote:
How many times do we have to hear this "the americans killed all these inocent people,, yeah right. It has happened, it will happen again, IT'S A FRIGGIN WAR!!
Ok, try fucking Vietman! Where Rape and Killing was their first goal. Ever heard of the My Lai Massacre? If not, get some info on it and get educated!

Quote:
But this time it is one big lie, who the hell gets married at 3a.m.? Especially in Muslim land were allah forbids the night life!!
The only nightlife Allah doesn't allow is Nightlife drinking! if you are such a fucking expert on what allah wants, just post the muslim law on which you are referring to back up your claim.

Quote:
Stupid gay Arabs, this whole mess could have been stopped with a few million dollar Minute Missles that are just taking up land in N.D., S.D., Wyoming, etc. No billion dollar mess here,, no arabs anymore either.
Yeah sure, why not another genicode? While were at it, why don't you get in the army yourself, get ship into the frontline and do us all a favor I've noticed over the PA (political asylum) that ppl who prone the war and wish Iraq turned into a parking lot, are no much forthcoming to supply themselves as canon fodder in Iraq. Get real, you want all them iraqies dead, go do the job yourself!

Quote:
There is no freeing there minds, it's like Mopheus in the Matrix says "after a certain age the mind has a hard time letting go".
Yeah, of the Matrix, The arabs are not the matrix, only those who seeks to control the whole world are the builder of the matrix, bad movie example there

Quote:
When you remodel,, you get rid of stuff don't you? You don't patch rotted wood, you replace rotted wood, with what? Well I dont see any arabian wood do you? hahahaha
And I still don't see WMD's in Iraq. Remodeling you say? Fuck, you seem to have internet, why not dig deeper instead of swallowing whole the CNN or Fox News propaganda?

Quote:
And shame on you stupid liberals, especiall the media,, why does no liberal speak of anything important,, mouths moving,, but nothing comes out.
Mouth moving but nothing comes out? Reminds me of feeble Bush Jr. Shame on liberals? Shame on you for thinking so

Hope I wasn't to harsh. Welcome at the napsterites deep808beet

Sometimes, you should drop in the Underground and say hi
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote