View Single Post
Old 10-06-06, 11:11 PM   #14
albed
flippin 'em off

Lol, it never gets old -

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
As for my income and how I make ends meet is none you your buisness, never was, never will be but i'll bet it made you feel good to type that down, no? Did it bring you pleasure? Did it made you feel superior today? did you grow an inch because of that bold statement?
Quote:
Ever got strapped for cash albed? Did you truly need to pull out my statement out of your ass that I was strapped for cash from another thread? if so, get a life of your own, lamer Beside, I guess in my views, you have reached a new low in the dipshit barrel, never had a beef with you but if you truly need to bring up my cash status up to boost your self ego, I truly pity you.
Quote:
Yeah, right. Still doesn't explain your vicious behaviour on how you needed to bring up that I was strapped for cash albed! It was truly lame of you to do so, the only nappy user who I believed would stoop so low is span. like I said earlier, you just reached the lowest level in the dipshit barrel!
Quote:
Just hope that you stated the fact that I was broke gave you a hard on while you were typing it. Beside, do you also got something at nappy users who have problems to make ends meet at the end of the month? If so, say it now!
Quote:
If you think it's funny and ok to make fun of ppl who have less cash than you have, then you have shown your true colors. Enjoy trading your freedom for security.

Quote:
Canada has legal tender, europe has legal tender, the US has federal reserve notes.
Quote:
Every dollar you have in your pocket is issued by the fed reserve as a note, not as legal tender,
Quote:
Quote:
In another sense, because they are legal tender, Federal Reserve Notes are "backed" by all the goods and services in the economy.
So just what is the difference between the dollar and the euro and every other countries legal tender that's not fixed to gold or silver? All you've learned from your wacky consipracy bullshit is to squawk "it's stretched" and "it's not backed" without understanding the basic need to be able to expand the money supply to accomodate economic growth and contract it to restrain inflation. And when you post nonsense like
Quote:
so when you have a dollar in your pocket, it's not yours, you already owe it back to the reserve,
it shows how you really don't have the slightest clue about economics or even common sense.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote