Thread: Wow!
View Single Post
Old 19-12-02, 07:45 AM   #6
naz
-

as i understand it, slsk grew out of an IDM (ugh) mailing list, which could be the reason for the high quality of the folders shared ...

there was a consious effort to share high quality material at the beginning, which was propogated through the network when new users downloaded and shared the folders belonging to old users

its a pity more p2p communities don't have such high production values - I recently gave up entirely on fasttack because of the amount of pollution on the network. These days i use slsk for music and usenet for movies, appz and games. To hell with kazaa.
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
naz is offline   Reply With Quote