View Single Post
Old 25-07-04, 08:44 PM   #45
Heathcliff
One half won't do

Peace

OK, Peace Mazer. I didn't want to go after Mormons in particular. If I had known beforehand you were Mormon I would have given it a second thought. And yes I have acquainted myself with your church's belief structure or I wouldn't have spouted my opinion.

Believe it or not, some people, like me who come across as tactless and opinionated actually do have a clue as to what they're talking about.

I caulk this up to my own personal defects in communication style more than anything else. I have nothing but a technical background, I have never had to really deal with the public much so yeah I've got an smart mouth. Just to further amaze you, most people who know me in real life have overlooked this 'cause I'm so perdy.

I fully admit that I can be utterly wrong and self-deluded on a whole host of topics. No problem, I mean it. I'm sorry. And I have toned-down my whole presentation here to accomodate people like you who are at least descent to me. Fair enough?

Now, what were we talking about?