View Single Post
Old 24-07-04, 06:59 PM   #43
Heathcliff
One half won't do

Peace

[quote=Nicobie][quote=Heathcliff]Do you have any scholars to back up your feelings?

Hell even the Mormon Church is all stocked up just waiting for the end of the world so they can repopulate the earth.
Quote:

Now that is really freakie, but it's true.

these simple idiots are told to go knock on doors so as they can pick out the house they want when the world turns to poop. I have even asked some of them if I could pick my own house too.

They get all animated and say sure , just come to church and donate money.

Hahahahahahahahaha

It's all godshit, and don't ever forget it.
I hope and believe there really is such a thing as spiritual enlightenment, and maybe even some form of conscious immortality but it will not be found by wearing Holy Underwear and thinking you're gonna fly away to some planet prepared specially for you and your One and Only True Church or any similar nonsense.

Genocidal maniacs who want to piss away the genetic heritage of the human race, if they succeed, will only win the battle not the war. Nature will crush the survivors like a bug. There really are such people out there, lots of them, who now find science and social progress is putting their backs up against the wall. They are desperate and dangerous and some of them have nuclear weapons. Let's hope reason prevails (put the whole world on prozac and risperdol if necessary) and we get through the next 50-100 years without annihilating ourselves.

We've got to disengage from the bad old ways and search for the better days. THERE'S A GLORIOUS FUTURE JUST DOWN THE ROAD A WAYS.