View Single Post
Old 26-12-03, 08:39 AM   #2
multi
Thanks for being with arse

i saw a RATM clip that had a protest ..
i think it may of been the one..

Quote:
In August, two weeks before Sherman Austin began his sentence, Attorney General John Ashcroft embarked on a cross-country tour to rally support for the Patriot Act. Ashcroft was met by protesters who covered the political spectrum, from Green Party activists to NRA loyalists. On August 29, ex Rage Against the Machine singer Zack de la Rocha hosted a benefit concert for Austin in San Diego. Austin addressed the crowd, sounding both shaky and resilient: “The threat to national security is us taking control of our own lives,” he said. Austin began serving his sentence at the Central Detention Center in San Bernardino five days later, two days before Ashcroft’s tour hit Florida. “We have constructed America’s defense upon a foundation of prevention,” Ashcroft told an audience at a Tampa Bay hotel, “nurtured by cooperation, built on coordination, and rooted in the constitutional liberties of this free nation."
this austin thing sucks ..i have heard little about it uptil now...
why did they not go for the ppl that uploaded the bomb making stuff...who were they..?
something really stinks about all this..

nice end of year issue ,jack

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote