View Single Post
Old 02-02-07, 10:31 AM   #30
Sinner
--------------------

OH yes, one of my favorite subjects….

Quote:
You are not a democracy? Then how come say that the USA did bring a democracy to Iraq? Quite an oximoron yes?
No it is not a oxymoron and the USA is not a Democracy or Mob Rule as it is defined, no country is a democracy and only one country in the history of the world was and it failed. I won’t get into the whole Socrates thing because you will not understand it.

Try here - http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/...ead.php?t=3410

Quote:
So if the United States of America is not a democracy, what is it then, totalitarian, fascist?
He told you, try to read a little better. A Republic. The USA is a Republic. You know the whole Roman Empire and the founding fathers taking what worked and leaving what did not from the Romans.

“A Republic is representative government ruled by law (the Constitution). A democracy is direct government ruled by the majority (mob rule). A Republic recognizes the inalienable rights of individuals while democracies are only concerned with group wants or needs (the public good).”

Read the link above.

Quote:
So what you say is that the people have the right to vote but once their vote casted, they have to shut the fuck up?
You did post in that Protest in Washington D.C. thread no? who is shutting up?

Quote:
I used Lincoln as an example for his words are worth shit to the actual republican party that is in office today, afterall, didn't Bush referred to the constitution as only a god damned piece of paper?
Link please? Where did Bush say that? More BS is my guess.

Quote:
Quite a slap in the face of the achivement of Lincoln eh? For the people by the people. I am sure he didn't mean all your civil liberties taken away for a little security... Today's republicans are very far from what Lincoln Idealogy was when he founded this party, he seem more like a democrat with his values and ideas than a turn of this century republican. The only true republican in my views today is Ron Paul.
LOL!!!!!!!! So he is a true Republican because he hates Bush!…LOL!!!

I am no expert on Lincoln but I believe the Republican party was created in 1854 and Lincoln joined the party in 1856. So the Republican’s have taken ALL civil liberties away? Really….when did that happen? I missed that, I will have to google it later to find out. Lincoln is no Democrat, if he was slavery would have continued until who knows when.