View Single Post
Old 19-04-01, 01:21 PM   #35
rebel_mom
who's line is it anyways?

Very good Malk but a small contradiction in one area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As is all to often a problem here - too much is being read into the parts I don't want people to and not enough being read into others. I take that as my fault being the one trying to pass on ideas in a written medium. I shall try harder to be more clear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The words are just that words - once you have put them out in the world thru speech, writting, or posting the words are on their own. They must stand against hate, intolerence, and distrust. The words will be attacked, defended, and used for purposes other than which they were intended. The human behind the words must trust that they have choosen the correct group of words to define the ideas in which you are trying to reach a group of people with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that it is hard to always put out words in certain matters to percieved as intended.

All to often words and thoughts thru words given to ten people to read not one will interpret them the same way.

But then again that is just my take on it ......bottom line you deserve to have your posts where you want them not where I want them and that is up to you where you put them
rebel_mom is offline   Reply With Quote