View Single Post
Old 15-11-05, 11:00 PM   #10
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
I waited through several edits for you to get the last bit of that paragraph just right. Didn't want to interrupt your masterful flow.
Sorry you had to wait that grueling 10 minutes before starting your hour and twenty to get your post finished. Your dedication to yourself is admirable and obsessive.

Quote:
I believe I had a number of suggestions, (and still do), born mostly of realizing quite early on that the entire war on terror and all of its ramifications were a big fat greasy sham, designed to work, and work really well, on those as easily misguided and frightened as yourself. It's not surprising you missed these suggestions made by myself and millions of others,
Great! I missed them and you've forgotten them, so now they're lost forever. Unless they're in the DB waiting to be searched.

Quote:
I understand you've been in quite an ethical lather for years trying to defend your basically retarded position, and now, what with clinging to your prejudices and whatever else it is that people like you do while your infallible heroes are showing their baboon red asses and languishing in their 30% approval ratings, I'm sure suggestions are still a little too much for you to have on your small mental plate.
Can't you just post a link to the posts you made them in earlier? Or have they mysteriously vanished?

Quote:
So, anyway, here's another suggestion. Run for office. I can assure you that even though they're so so very precious to you, nobody on earth will give two shitty wooden nickles for your hackneyed, hard ass act and opinions otherwise--and if they do, well maybe then you can at least give them the option of assassinating you.
But the government is already full of people like me so what good would I be?

Quote:
By the way, attacking my eloquence was never very effective, though it always used to give me a laugh because it seems so incredibly desperate.
Well I guess the phrase "low-life inbred Texan scum" passes as eloquence in your circles but other people do have the right to their own opinions.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote