View Single Post
Old 15-11-05, 10:34 PM   #9
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

I waited through several edits for you to get the last bit of that paragraph just right. Didn't want to interrupt your masterful flow.

Quote:
originally posted by Lost Irony Boy
hey i'm getting the hang of this
Don't be self-deprecating sweety, you've always been a natural at self-mockery. But the extensive practice has obviously paid off.

I believe I had a number of suggestions, (and still do), born mostly of realizing quite early on that the entire war on terror and all of its ramifications were a big fat greasy sham, designed to work, and work really well, on those as easily misguided and frightened as yourself. It's not surprising you missed these suggestions made by myself and millions of others, I understand you've been in quite an ethical lather for years trying to defend your basically retarded position, and now, what with clinging to your prejudices and whatever else it is that people like you do while your infallible heroes are showing their baboon red asses and languishing in their 30% approval ratings, I'm sure suggestions are still a little too much for you to have on your small mental plate.

But, frankly I'd be ever so much more flattered by the allure and power that my suggestions obviously have for you if I believed you had some faculty for the comprehension of them.

After all though, this is just an internet forum, you see, not a high level cabinet meeting as you like to pretend. I'm aware that my suggestions here are as meaningless as your apparent sense of superiority, though probably not quite as ludicrous and hopefully not nearly as boring.

So, anyway, here's another suggestion. Run for office. I can assure you that even though they're so so very precious to you, nobody on earth will give two shitty wooden nickles for your hackneyed, hard ass act and opinions otherwise--and if they do, well maybe then you can at least give them the option of assassinating you.

By the way, attacking my eloquence was never very effective, though it always used to give me a laugh because it seems so incredibly desperate.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote