View Single Post
Old 03-05-05, 01:10 PM   #2
albed
flippin 'em off

Your ignorance about nuclear power is probably even greater then your standard ignorance about everything else. Peabrains have always tried to oppose it mainly because old Soviet infiltrated organizations spread propaganda against it. Three Mile Island was only a disaster in that it caused lots of stupid people to shit their pants. No-one got hurt and nothing but the reactor was damaged. Not much of a disaster to anyone with a functioning brain. And safely storing waste is not a problem except for political opposition. But I guess being "leery" is enough reason to oppose any power source even if it's a hundred times safer and less polluting than oil and coal.

What do you mean by 'clean diesel fuel'? Does it have soap in it? Maybe you're thinking, in your limited way, of biodiesel; made partially from vegetable oils and methanol, non-petroleum products. But I guess you'll just start squawking that Bush is trying to help big farming companies then.

Quote:
Hydrogen is the answer to America's future
Hydrogen is just a word a lot of dumb parrots have been trained to squawk. I see you've learned the whole "hydrogen is the answer" phrase; very good. But there is no hydrogen supply to provide energy, it has to be removed from water by using energy and then transported and transformed back into water to reproduce that energy, so it's just an inefficient, unwieldy and dangerous storage medium. It doesn't take a whole lot of intelligence to understand this but it's apparently still too complicated for a lot of morons.

Last edited by albed : 03-05-05 at 01:35 PM.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote