View Single Post
Old 24-01-02, 03:29 AM   #48
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Quote:
Originally posted by multi inter user face
so whatup i upgraded:?: to ME and some microsoft spyware (auto updater)just started so i better go check out the network see whats going on ?)is this shit safe?
The updater should be safe if we are talking about the same thing, meaning the Window's operating system updater. All it does is update windows with their latest patches. I don't like to have it auto update because I don't trust Microsoft THAT much to tell you the truth. I do it manually by either going to their site or clicking on the start menu and selecting Windows Update (it basically takes you to their website but it saves you the trouble of doing it yourself).

When you are there you can select which updates you want and which you don't. Trust me not all the updates are worth downloading. The critical ones are because they usually fix security issues in windows, and windows has a lot of them. Just to let you know, I also have ME and haven't had a problem with the updates yet.

Oh and before I forget, I tried emailing you about joining the Morphia but the email account doesn't work. Anyhow, I think it's about time I joined...no sense living forever. So do you have a bumper sticker I can put on my car
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote