View Single Post
Old 08-06-07, 10:30 PM   #8
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
Hey, nobody said terminator seeds weren't a bad thing (all the same, if it lives and it grows then who are you to call it an abomination?).
Who am I to call it an abomination? Only one voice out of a few millions who actually realized that if the devil does exist, it is named Monsanto. I do have to ask this, once all the natural crops are wiped my those single growing seeds, what are we to do? How much will a loaf of bread, pasta, cereals...

Quote:
We're just saying that Gates' donation is just that, and not some conspiracy to enslave the farmers of Africa. You're passionate about this issue, I get that, but don't get personal just because I'm not as concerned as you are.

Hope you get it soon for your sake, might not be in the short run but it is coming, ever consider caring for the future generations? Referring about the whole earth BTW.

Quote:
Anyway, we'll might be facing an agricultural crisis already with all those honeybee hives collapsing with no warning. It might not be very long before all we have to eat is corn, wheat and livestock (no bees = no fruits or vegetables), or maybe it's just a temporary problem. Either way it's worse than what you're going on about.

The latest theories as to why the honeybees are loosing their ways is mostly due to cell phone towers. Want to get those crops growing by, you'll need to convince those addicts that they will have to ditch those devices, hard to do considering of the strong lobby.

The million dollar question is...

How many people are willing to give up their wireless gadgets in order to set things back, if it's not too late already
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote