View Single Post
Old 07-06-07, 07:14 PM   #4
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
I wonder the same.

As soon as multi or any one else pitches in a BILLION or TWO to help others, I figure Gates is forgiven for the crappy OS that we all, INCLUDING multi uses.

Maybe multi thinks that Opera is doing a better job helping people in Africa?

Multi seems/is way too one sided and is not even trying to be objective with his cut and paste crap. Maybe he should just take a nap and think about Canada.

Wish I knew what the hell, both of you, is wrong with you to begin with, too many american Idol, too many paris hilton spitting on when there is damned real issues going about such as monsanto terminator seed.

This threath is real, very real. Those seeds CANNOT be USED again for planting crops, they will not grow and this is alarming for so many reasons, what the hell will we do then when ALL OF US are slave to that single one a time seed?

How about the undoing of 10 000 years of harvesting in a single decade? How about the fact it was never ment to be my mother earth, only greedy corp type of guys, Hell, Is the doco, The Corporation playing almost every month on Sundance Channel? must be for a reason No?

For those 2 cells brainiacs, who do you think support us? The government, The corporations? Hell no, Earth, the way it evolved for millions of years do so, no one else. Because of her we are alive, we breathe and we eat and yet, we, humans are the WEAKEST of her creations by far. We are a real frigging Joke!!!

If it wasn't from our communial senses and the way our brain is haywired, we would have died a long time ago considering all babies from the kingdom can stand on their feet moments after birth while we are helpless in that area. That is what we call Natural selection while in humanity, I tend to call it unnatural selection.

Leave it to you's 2 cells braniac to actually look down on someone who do care about all of our future, yours, your kids and grand kids to come. Those seeds are an all out abomination to say the least and should be forbidden to ever reaching any soil what so ever.

Nic, why the canadian obsession?

Is it because we refused those monsanto seeds? Is it because we refused those hormones that would produce more milk in cows? Is it because we take 10 more years to test a medicine that was already approved by the FDA?

Now this one is just for you Nic, TG one posted it so if you have to give grief to someone, give it to her instead of being a troll and whoring up to her saying sorry for your reply.

Talking to Americans Part 1 & 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLXRVvA6T9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFqzBiLBwM8

Those university teachers weren't the brightest crayon in the box

Nic, if you are so obsessed with Canadians, why not become a citizen then

Multi, many thanks for that article
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote