View Single Post
Old 28-02-02, 02:21 PM   #21
goldie
yea, it's me.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by indiana_jones
for all those who still hang on a "to old" morph 1.3.3 and cannot connect.
mine works with the regkeys below and, what a miracle, also learned to estimate those fantastic user and file and gigabyte numbers.

i contains some netinfo setting getting rid of the "to old" and supernode ips, which still seem to accept oldies but are connected to the net too.

okay it cannot logon to the central server and shows the ??? in the username - but who really cares
i put this here in plain text for the suspicious, for all others i attached a zip with the reg - but if you use it - 1. backup yours
indy
Indy - if there were a prize for the most hardworking, perserverant, generous Morpher, I would have to give it to YOU!!

And I'd like to personal punch Steve Griffin AND his morpheus right in the nuts for being the biggest jerk-offs on the planet!!

Here's to you Indy!!

After going through all this crap with Morpheus, I think it's time I kicked it to the curb...........I can always do some dumpster diving once things become more stable and less brain draining.

File hunting should be fun, this is turning into a chess game the users can't possibly win.................
goldie is offline   Reply With Quote