Thread: New Thread
View Single Post
Old 22-07-06, 09:26 AM   #15
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
I have the God given privelage to believe what I want to believe, and so does everyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
LMAO! Good one Mazer. All of your kind conveniently forget your own religion whenever it suits you. Reminder: pursue heretical beliefs and you burn in hell, and in past times you often burned on earth as well.
Quote:
albed, everytime you try to call me out on a point of Mormon doctrine you demonstrate the fact that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Give it up.
I can understand how you'd see everything in terms of "mormon doctrine" but the subject of my statement was clearly "all your kind", and the fact that religion simply does not give its members the "privilege" to believe what they want. I'll bet you have to keep your heretical beliefs about evolution to yourself so once more you're a living example of hypocrisy; contradicting what you claim to be your beliefs.

Quote:
I still think religion's purpose is to unite people, not to throw them into wars against each other. You can liken a religion to a loaded gun,
Uniting people with a loaded gun...lol.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote