Thread: New Thread
View Single Post
Old 21-07-06, 07:44 PM   #7
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
the far right Conservative Christian forums are ecstatic over the goings-on in the Middle East...they see the events of the past few weeks as prophesied events signalling the onset of End Times, meaning the Rapture is imminent. a sample of the quotes, via Harper's:

Quote:
Got that dancing feeling on the inside of me.

This is the busiest I've ever seen this website in a few years! I have been having rapture dreams and I can't believe that this is really it! We are on the edge of eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa! I can sure feel the glory bumps after reading this thread!

I too am soooo excited!! I get goose bumps, literally, when I watch what's going on in the M.E.!! And Watcherboy, you were so right when saying it was quite a day yesterday, in the world news, and I add in local news here in the Boston area!! Tunnel ceiling collapsed on a car and killed a woman of faith, and we had the most terrifying storms I have ever seen here!! But, yes, oh happy day, like in your screen name , it is most indeed a time to be happy and excited, right there with ya!!

I am excited beyond words that the struggle of this life may be over soon and I can finally be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting....I'm having a hard time believing this is 'real'!

I too am soooo excited!! I get goose bumps, literally, when I watch what's going on in the M.E.!! And Watcherboy, you were so right when saying it was quite a day yesterday, in the world news, and I add in local news here in the Boston area!! Tunnel ceiling collapsed on a car and killed a woman of faith, and we had the most terrifying storms I have ever seen here!! But, yes, oh happy day, like in your screen name , it is most indeed a time to be happy and excited, right there with ya!!
frankly, if the Rapture means that the big Jesus vacuum is gonna come and suck these people right off the face of the earth completely, then it can't come soon enough for me.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote