View Single Post
Old 17-04-01, 02:51 PM   #9
Metal Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by Maze
What is this software? I'm curious.

Metal, it's quite easy for you to make some stuff available to some Napsterites here. I just did it with Photoshop 6 and made it available to some guys here who are downloading it right now. Just use WinRar to turn the software into a bunch of little .rar files and upload them to i-drive or some other similar storage areas, then provide the links so they can go download it ...and when they've finished, they of course just turn the seperate .rar files back into the program.

I'm very glad you asked this question though DAFORC3 because it just caused me to go search on the net to see if I could find out more of what Hoyle Facemaker was, and I inadvertantly discovered a link to a very working ftp site providing the entire CD of the game Unreal ...whoheeeeee! I've been wanting it.
It's the software for playing any number of the games available over at Flipside, which used to be called WON...They are all Hoyle games and if you buy the software you get to play the games on-line with a bunch of added features...The most popular one being the Face-Maker. Which, truth be told, is the only reason why I wanted the software in the first place, lol.

I've been playing there since the very first day I got on line, usually Spades, but I also play Hearts and Wordox (a scrabble-ish type of word game)....I've even roped Headbanger into playing with me from time to time.

If anyone else plays there I am usually under the name Metal Girl (surprise, surprise, lol), Hawg Wylde Honey, Truly Scrumptious or Harley Babyson, look me up!

As for sharing anything I have, I am all for it, although, but for the Hoyle Face-Maker we are speaking of, I have 8 other Barbie interactive games and that's it...Anybody else want that? lol I tried once to get something off of Squid and it was a disaster...I still can't get that file, we are sopposed to set up some time though to pass it through icq one day, I still have hope, lol. Photoshop is something I'd definately LOVE to have!!! You think you could send me the link too?

Pwwweeeeeeaseeeee????

Last edited by Metal Girl : 17-04-01 at 02:58 PM.
Metal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote