View Single Post
Old 14-03-02, 05:05 PM   #6
BuzzB2K
Just another cat on the FastTrack...

Quote:
Originally posted by indiana_jones
yes - the kazaadownloads are the old morpheus .dat

grokster also handles the kazaadownloads - i think you do not have to reinstall morpheus (btw. it probably will not work) - leave the kazaadownloads in MyGrokster - grokster just needed an existing folder with the old pathname to copy the finished files to - which you have created now.

indy
I meant to add my comments on this earlier but ended up back in bed with a half-finished post sitting on my monitor...

Since my first installation of Morpheus, and due to several reinstallation’s in different locations
(Installed XP twice, New hard drive added, installing Grokster, iMesh etc. etc.) and after acquiring various startfiles, I have several download folders on my system.

C:\Museekster

C:\Program Files\Morpheus\My Shared Folder

C:\StartfileDownload

C:\Startfiles

D:\Program Files\Grokster\My Grokster (never used)

D:\Program Files\Morpheus\My Shared Folder (never used)

D:\My Music - Shared (current default)

I found out back in the Morpheus days that by adding kazaa to the new download.dat files some of the startfiles had that Morph would see them. Like indy said the newer 1.5 clients (including iMesh) can handle either type.

indy - what do you mean "btw. it probably will not work". I got mine going again and actually get a download now and then.
And early this morning I saw a user@MusicCity - usually they just say user@???
BuzzB2K is offline   Reply With Quote