View Single Post
Old 03-03-02, 11:14 AM   #6
snowman

Default this would be simple

If Kazaa/Sharman just backed off the upgrade to 1.5 by issuing a 1.6 that reverted back to allowing Morpheus users to connect.

Since they are not doing this AND StreamCast is not attempting to force them to do this ( can't they just say pretty please with money on top ) ..... it just seems like the management knows more then it is saying.

This is more like somebody forgot to pay the bill instead of 'MusicCity and Morpheus users suffered dual attacks' that Mr. Griffin is pronouncing.

Also does, everybody realize that on Tuesday last streamcastnetworks.com DNS registrations changed the www site from 206.a.b.c to 140.a.b.c and then back to 206.a.b.c. this was not a hack because the 140.a.b.c address did have the real MC site pages. It was at Exodus if I remember correctly. Wonder why that happened. Does not sound like an attack to me ..... more like self inflicted operational change that went bad.

Where I live if you don't pay the hydro bill the lights go out. I imagine it is the same in Nashville TN or Woodland Hills CA.

I am as mystified as you are about all this.