View Single Post
Old 19-04-01, 10:49 AM   #33
rebel_mom
who's line is it anyways?

well one of the ones less likely to comment to "content"posts this is my thoughts on some but not all topics........

1:When a thread starts for those with an attention span weather meant to or not it reads like"not for you idiot"
an open invitation for me to see if I have an attention span........

2:Although annoying to some of the threads I have started are just corny and stupid to get some activity going and chill a bit.

3:I really like to learn graphics and share them and although a differant content alot time thought ans effort goes into those posts/threads.

4:If separate title will mean "content" threads will be read more nly time will tell, I say yes because in a seperate space of it's own it will not get buried as the forum is building up great which was the goal.

5:"Content" posts do require more thought and reading and therefore I bypass some saying i will go back and check it out but by that time it is off the front page and I forget about it in this space this will not happen.

As for respect well to me that is a given one must give respect to recieve respect no matter what it is you are doing......because a face and voice is not attached to the words does not alter the fact that their is a human being behind these words not a machine
rebel_mom is offline   Reply With Quote