View Single Post
Old 18-04-01, 08:32 PM   #29
gazdet
.- -.. -- .. -.

Quote:
Originally posted by Malk-a-mite

Isn't it amusing we need to request respect from the forum?

Yes guidelines would be a good idea - at least until the forum itself has aged a little. After some time the members should be able to be the guidelines themselves (I hope) and misdirected posts will be helped back on track or in the possiblity of flames, ingored outright.
lol amusing yes, but it's the nature of the dynamics in the people we have here.... like TG pointed out.. the Underground is a common area, noisey and bussling etc.

That's a great environment to have and I certainly wouldn't want to see that free opinion and diversity change.....It's what people do together and that's what makes it so much fun and diversified.

I dont think it's so much a "respect" issue, more that this area should be used, by it's very nature, as a "Committee room" to discuss specific points and topics and to stay on those topics.

Members who come in here should know full well that any off topic comments will be removed and or moderated and therefore not have cause tocry "censorship" for stating any off topic point.

This would also have to be fairly administered, so it will be a tough call to Moderate.

That is, if you wish to go that way. it's ur call
gazdet is offline   Reply With Quote