View Single Post
Old 18-04-01, 08:51 AM   #22
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by HellBound
I mean if someone doesnt want to post..why even read the thread?....and why post and say...i dont want to reply to this cause it might start something....give me a break...if you cant handle people giving another opinion..why are you on a forum with people that are different then you?...why not go to a forum that everyone has the same opinion you have?...but then..that would be just a little boring wouldnt it.

On a forum you are always going to have someone that likes to cause problems, but that is what makes everything interesting...and you always have the option of not answering a post you dont want to...whether its someone flaming you...or a post you dont want to answer....

Just my opinion...

HellBound

And a good opinion, but that doesn't work here, Expressing my opinion is what got me banned, If you searched all my post under GladHeAteHer on this forum you would find I flamed two people, and they were the ones that brought it on. I am blunt, I don't want the run around, I want answers, so some think I come accross mean, but, if you stop and think about it I really don't.

Of course the Mods will say I was banned because I posted under the name Timophy. I never flamed under the name or even discussed what he did. People were offended and I was banned, I am still being oppressed by the mods here. No one here at my place of business or home can create a Nick to post at these forums, because the Mods won't let them.

Well you know what they say, if you stick your head out of the crowd you are going to get hit with a tomato.

History as taught us that when you go against the masses, they try to destroy you, ex. People thought the Bros. where crazy to try to fly, Bell with the phone, oh he is nuts, even when computers came on the market there was a great fear in the masses, anyway this is alot of blah...blah...blah...bottom line is people fear change, and radical thinking, even if for the good.

Last edited by Sinner : 18-04-01 at 09:31 AM.
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote