View Single Post
Old 15-04-04, 10:18 AM   #25
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by AweShucks
My math is bad but If I figure the plane was moving at 400mph which is well within the planes speed capability. Figure the plane was moving at 586 fps the picture shows at best guess 200 feet to the right of the Pentagon at impact point. So it could very well have gotten between frames as it would have taken about a third of a second to close 200 ft. but without knowing the film speed we'll never know?
Nah, wouldn't say your math is bad.

But even though the plane was flying at a speed of 400mph (close to a Concorde in speed) Pretty sure it was flying at less speed but I have to say that for pentagon, their security camera who "caugh, caugh" caught the plane "on tape" sucked greatly. Amateur vids were better at catching the second plane hitting WTC!

It truly makes me wonder that a 300$ camcorder can do a better job at filming a plane hitting wtc than the Pentagon security cam did. Even supermarkets in my neighbourhood have better cams than those of the pentagone, never seen such a bad recording

Would be nice to know who found any plane debries after the explosion... Also, if memory serves me well, wasn't there only a few ppl in the wing that the "caugh" plane hit. Man, all that caughing, must be getting a cold

Never was much into conspiracy theory but the lack of proof about the pentagone crash and also, to butter it up a little bit more, that conversation Between Barbara Olsen and her houseban was a tad too dramatic imho.

keep wagging the dog
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote