Thread: Welcome Shawn
View Single Post
Old 10-06-01, 12:56 PM   #5
lezzbeefriends

Hey Ramona!

Welcome!! Well sweetie you’ve got yourself a nice place to develop. I can appreciate your concerns about the way the old nappy forum treated that particular section of its forum. I found myself entering that area fewer and fewer times as it became rather banal. It was mostly just as you described it! YUCK!!

However, they didn’t have you. We do- so I know you will never allow this place to become anything like the other place. You’re much more interactive and dynamic than the stonewalls nappy erected around itself. It may start out in a similar fashion, but when the artists begin to see how they are treated here and your wonderful interaction with them I’m sure it will move in a much more positive fashion.

Yes, threads can be locked to whatever guidelines you feel best for this forum. But as you so wisely mentioned, by doing so invokes its own set of issues. I would think that if I were a serious artist wanting exposure to my talents I would welcome and work with the forum operators to have the very best light cast on my work. They will need the interaction and the ability to discuss specific issues with the community. Just seems common sense to me.

I like your ideas and I see a natural fit to some of the other things I’ve discussed with Gaz and Tank Girl about the future.
So well done Shawn! We are very honored to have you assist the community with your obvious talents and expertise in this area. If you need anything don’t hesitate to call me.

Love ya-
lbf

lezzbeefriends is offline   Reply With Quote