View Single Post
Old 18-03-02, 09:43 PM   #10
JackSpratts

Quote:
Originally posted by Marius

It's almost shameful to admit it, but even with the help of the excellent All Music Guide I just can't think of damned thing I want to download.

Marius
a lot of us are thinking the same thing but you're the first one i've actually heard say it. of course with hundreds of thousands of good songs still left to discover it will be years before i get them all but it's sure getting a lot harder coming up with the titles. amazing isn't it? i never thought i'd see the day when i actually got all the songs that've been sitting on my wish list for years.

still, even tho' that article won't display, i don't believe europeans have slowed their downloading to any great degree. actually, i think the vast majority of people worldwide (not just teens) have never downloaded anything from a p2p. for instance there are 6 billion people on the planet with at least a billion in the middle class economically, but there's just a million using the biggest p2p - fasttrack, at any given time. just wait 'till they all get into it. talk about tunes - think about that for a minute: a billion people sharing files at the same time!. there's a thought.

And then one day the other five billion jump in.

wow.

- js.

JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote