View Single Post
Old 24-02-04, 01:00 AM   #14
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Goofy bah you guys are full of carp..

look who spans calling a dumbfuck...take a look at yourself whinging loser..
cant you put very many intelligent words in together today..or something why dont you just start abusing people for nothing you poxy (whoo hoo! swear filter )?..you havent even the brain power to type anything decent..(unlike jc)
scoobie your a bore..stfu..fucking proverbial broken record /mouthpeice..

george bush you morons is a threat to all people in the world..he should be made history and quick..its going to take a long time to fix the damage he has done ,not the terrorists or the islamic fundamentalists but him and his dodgy lowbrow administaration....
hes a fucking liar everybody know this.. and you dweebs just keep spouting the diahorea he shits backout of your asshole mouths..
you conservative snobs are just up your self...cant see blind ..blinkered
its the same old thing left bad- left morons...blah blah...who the fuck are you trying to sell this shit to anyway?

god i hope this stooge loses ths election so we cal hear you fucks moan for the next 4 years..lol
if he wins oh well..nothing changes..

ah better not forget sinner ...you still sucking your own cock fool...?
you think we believe a fucking word you say...dumb canadian sticking up for american right wing...you suck why dont you take a look too...you pricks are annoying...ok...

but i swear you wont make me "hate " americans...but come fucking real close

VOTE 1 ! GEORGE NADER
ha ha ha ha ha haa ha haa ha ha

hes got a hope in hell but vote for him anyway...

people with integrity just dont get into politics...its just not made to work that way..

PS .good post repo...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote