View Single Post
Old 09-02-04, 11:36 PM   #12
scooobiedooobie

Quote:
Originally posted by theknife
soooo, let's see...according to the Bushies:
Scott Ritter has a defective character....Paul O'Neill is a disgruntled, disgraced insider.....Ambassador Joseph Wilson is a partisan diplomat with an agenda....
correct...and that assessment of fact is not soley "according to the bushies".

regarding david kay, what he said was.....

"We know from some of the interrogations of former Iraqi officials that a lot of material went to Syria before the war, including some components of Saddam’s WMD programme. Precisely what went to Syria, and what has happened to it, is a major issue that needs to be resolved.”

he also said....."You have to remember that this view of Iraq was held during the Clinton administration and didn't change in the Bush administration. It is not a political `got you' issue. It is a serious issue of how you could come to the conclusion that is not matched by the future."

and he said.....“I actually think the intelligence community owes the president rather than the president owing the American people."

these quotes regarding his recent assessments in iraq are totally igonored by the left.

you seem to place much emphasis on what "hans blix says". i don't know whether to find that funny or just plain..well...dumb.

his idea of searching for wmds is going door to door asking..do you have any wmds? no, ok then...give me a call if you find one. thanks.

as for scott ritter, he has absolutely zero credibility. not because i say so, but because of his background. do some real research on him.

Last edited by scooobiedooobie : 10-02-04 at 12:30 AM.
scooobiedooobie is offline   Reply With Quote