View Single Post
Old 07-08-05, 03:09 AM   #18
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
That is not approved liberal behaviour.
tough! I do have the right to defend myself and i exercised my right.

Quote:
Do you have some macho ego hyperinflation? It's common fucking sense. You have people around who break into houses....respond accordingly.
If you think 6 locks on your door is responding accordingly go for it albed, I think it is paranoid.

Quote:
Yeah you can buy drugs and whores legally, good for you. Defending the lives and property of your family and your neighbors just isn't significant in your country is it? Wow, am I jealous.
HAHAHAHA I can defend my neighbors, my property and my family. I just can't do it by pumping a few rounds of hot lead into someones head.

Quote:
I don't try for a perfect world, just a better one. You're apparently content with the occasional robbery and home break-in, I'm not.
Not what i said albed you are reaching !

Quote:
http://www.answers.com/murder&r=67

Murder:#1 The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.
I admit that english is only my second language and limited at best however i know what murder means but thanks for the education.

Quote:
You're flat out lying there toy boy. The execution of murderers in the US is the most lawful killing you'll ever find.
author:unknown

Testimony taken in committee 03/03/2005 H Left pending in
committee
Relating to showing the cause of death on the death certificate of
an inmate of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice who is
lawfully executed.
Current death certificates of executed people list cause of death as
"Homicide".

Again you are reaching Albed. Call me a liar all you want, actually it is kinda cute

Quote:
I'm starting to suspect theknife is a closet conservative.
Yeah but it is hard to come out when one is surrounded by people like you (j/k)

Quote:
The criminals themselves almost always disagree with your sadistic view and prefer life in prison instead of death.
doesn't change the fact that i think of it as a far greater punishment than death.

edits: those damn typos again