View Single Post
Old 10-09-07, 08:35 PM   #23
multi
Thanks for being with arse

so you are saying I do hate all Americans?
I just think I don't... or is it I am arrogantly trying to trick you with multi-layered rhetoric... whatever you SAY !

Where exactly do I insist on clones disagreeing with me must be a clone of someone else who has disagreed with me?
Quote:
it's more like albed who is the JC clone... LOL
This?
It was a joke son!

so now my post count defines me as arrogant and egotistical.. how can I possibly defend that

it's been fun watching some of you snobby fuckers go out of you way to ignore them... yeh it's arrogant ... I should of just put my tail between my legs 2-3 years ago and left this place but you see, there are people from the US here that are not like that at all. I like some people here..no matter where they come from is all I meant by:
Quote:
Myself I can't bring myself to hate anyone in any one country too much ,mostly because every individual is unique
so as usual you just really full of shit when trying character assassinate me..

Quote:
The Clinton presidency really divided this country. Idiot George's presidency has continued this same liberal/conservative BS and has spread this division to the world. First it was 8 years of Republicans/Conservs whining and blaming everything on Clinton, and now its been almost 8 years of Democrats/Libs whining and blaming everything on Bush. This finger pointing and arguing amongst us is just out of control and gone on for almost 16 years now.

I truly hope that whomever replaces Bush in 2008 can start this country back on a path to becoming the UNITED States again instead of the Divided States that we are now. This obviously also has to be the first step on the path to repairing the piss poor view that you multi and so many people from other countries have of America. Trying to fix the worlds problems before we even fix our own is obviously not working.
was that PB8 I heard rolling in his grave?
(laughing)

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote