View Single Post
Old 10-09-07, 11:19 AM   #21
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
Anyone that isn't from the US must hate them

I believe this idea has been sold to the US public wholesale. (maybe there is still a few don't buy it )

I too am of course an American hater but never considered myself one.

But I have to say..
Many great things in the US that won much admiration from people elsewhere last century have been slowly dismantled bit by bit over the last decade.. and now it is looking like some bizarre sideshow freak eating itself. Myself I can't bring myself to hate anyone in any one country too much ,mostly because every individual is unique, the illusionary idea of borders do not matter much any more.... they are ancient lines that will slowly become obsolete over time.
Get over yourself multi. You are hardly in a position to be throwing around words like arrogance and egotisim. Your post count alone is testiment to your out of control ego and the sheer arrogance in 90 percent of them is quite "laughable and disgusting".

You and many others here have been grouping Americans together as one entity for years and hardly as "unique individuals". Just look at the clone remarks. Obviously according to you anyone who disagrees with you must be a clone of someone else who has disagreed with you.

You can't bring yourself to hate anyone in any one country too much????? So you hate but not "too much", just enough to get the job done. The arrogance in this one statement alone is on a completely new level even for you multi.

Hate is hate my friend, if you hate someone there is no such thing as too much. As for being "sold" the idea of anyone not from the US hating us, it wasn't sold to us it has been rammed down our throats by the likes of you and many others posting here.

Look at the whinefest you have been throwing over poor Miss Silver. You've never given a second thought to any of the posters that no longer post here due to the constant barrage of hateful rhetoric from the both of you. Of course not, you don't agree with what they had to say so good riddance to them, but man you sure have your panties in a bunch since that liberal lunatic Silver might not post anymore.

The arrogance and hatred in this forum is contagious. When I stopped back in here after all these months and saw the same tit for tat BS being tossed around by the same few individuals I wrongly turned it on Sinner in my kneejerk and arrogant response to him. I'm not like this. Just like months ago when I found myself becoming arrogant and indifferent towards intelligent posters like Sinner whos opinions I respect I took a break.

I find it increasingly difficult not to let the BS in this forum get under my skin and affect my posts. I post in a couple of birthday threads in the underground then stop in the "asylum" and its like falling into a quagmire of shit that has been festering for years. Then I go and group Sinner and all Canadians together in the very same way I can't stand its done to Americans which was totally unacceptable.

I used to really enjoy these forums. I don't enjoy posting here anymore and no longer like the person I become when I visit here. I'm not blaming anyone here for this, it's my own fault and I am responsible for my own actions. Nor am I going to throw a tantrum like Miss Silver and say I'm leaving and never coming back. I'm quite capable of knowing when I need a break from this place and it's quite unfortunate that those breaks are getting longer and longer.

The Clinton presidency really divided this country. Idiot George's presidency has continued this same liberal/conservative BS and has spread this division to the world. First it was 8 years of Republicans/Conservs whining and blaming everything on Clinton, and now its been almost 8 years of Democrats/Libs whining and blaming everything on Bush. This finger pointing and arguing amongst us is just out of control and gone on for almost 16 years now.

I truly hope that whomever replaces Bush in 2008 can start this country back on a path to becoming the UNITED States again instead of the Divided States that we are now. This obviously also has to be the first step on the path to repairing the piss poor view that you multi and so many people from other countries have of America. Trying to fix the worlds problems before we even fix our own is obviously not working.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote