Thread: Orbł
View Single Post
Old 30-08-02, 05:35 AM   #19
kento
Apprentice Napsterite

Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by ReD
Creating very graphical and visual intense UI is good but not maybe for a VB app? i dunno but i think too much of a snazzy interface and skinnable properties will increase memory usage alot?

I think UI's should be kept simple and easy to navigate, although many people like graphically intense interface the majority of users will be looking for an app that resembles windows. For ease of use. I suggest if you make skinnable to give choice of 2 skins by default, normal windows type and then maybe a more graphical intese for whoevr wants it.
good point. also a NICE UI ethen....alphabeater you appear to be a lovely person in your tactfulness and handling of criticism. I admire that. also you and the others working with you on the project orb3 seem to have some really good ideas...please keep up the goodwork and I think/hope that ethen (if he so choses to do so) would make an excellent edition to your "team" of developer's based just on the screenshot he showed...he seems to have the right ideas when it comes to useability/layout feature design...i do hope he will become a part of the orb3 project..

oh and Red i checked out your site. VERY GOOD indeed..your forums were excellent and enjoyable. I too would like the source code for your protocol. please PM me with a link

thanks,

-kento
kento is offline   Reply With Quote