View Single Post
Old 19-06-02, 02:43 PM   #37
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Quote:
Originally posted by SA_Dave
Ease of use : FileTopia (although difficult for many to use) has a nice toggle between 'expert mode' & the basic view.
I agree that making it easy to use is one of the most important feature that you should work on. A lot of users stick to only a few p2p programs because they don't want to take the time or hassle to learn a more complicated program even if it is better. You might want to somewhat copy the easy of use of Kazaa or Xolox. I'm sure there are some others but those are the only ones I can think of at the moment. I also agree that there should be a basic mode and an advance mode.

Quote:
Originally posted by Teclis
'but I will develop a system that they can't block the files they had download at the program! I think thats a good idea!what do you think?
I was rethinking this idea and maybe it is a pretty good feature. If you do download a fake file then you can simply delete it so that it won't be shared on the network anymore. Of course, users can just download, burn, and delete so that they don't have to share. Although, it is a nice feature as an addition to partial downloading.

I guess we really won't know what features will truely work until we have tried a beta version of your program.
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote