View Single Post
Old 12-04-07, 12:04 PM   #25
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Utter, slimey bullshit.
Of course it is Stone and it really only plays to the fringe element, which I would say pisser falls into - mainly because he seems fail to realize how your and his government works, with his it’s Bush’s Fault for everything bad that happens in the world. I do remember the Democrats voting to support this war, some are even trying to lead the party into the 08 election. The story I quoted is as ridicules as any of pisser’s posts.

What is the “left” or whatever’s solution to the war? From what I see Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi for example have not shown any interest in finding a way to win in Iraq, they are using hardball politics to try to set an absolute date for pulling out of Iraq. I do not believe surrender and retreat can be called a "solution". Now I do think many on the left and some on the right think it is a solution because they are losing patience and think mistakes are being made. Well I agree, mistakes have been made like mistakes were made in WWII for example. But You push on, you do not surrender.

The press will only report death counts - Can you answer any of these questions? Does the Press care? I think these are important questions and should be reported.

- How many battles are won day to day?
- How many insurgents are captured day to day?
- How many of the enemy are killed?
- How many of the enemy end up deserter?
- What have our troops done to save iraqi residents from being victims of war?
- How many children have Americans saved in Iraq?
- How much information and what kind of information are we receiving daily from the Iraq citizens?
- What schools are opening?
- Who got power today - are they happy?
- What businesses opened today?
- What medical services did our war doctors perform to save Iraqi citizens today?