View Single Post
Old 06-12-04, 03:09 AM   #34
Heathcliff
One half won't do

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Still every sneaky chickenshit tactic they can think of. They just can't conceive of honesty, integrity and courage as a way to win...or live.
/paging Dr. Freud....

It must feel pretty good classing yourself among such folks heh? It'd be funny if it weren't so sad...You pretty much HAVE to delude yourself like that because it's so painfully obvious (even to you) that you are a hateful, furiously angry, and, I'd bet, heavily armed and dangerous scum bag. Why you wouldn't know a real relationship that wasn't based on power, fear. and intimidation from a warm and loving one if your life depended on it would you?

Believe it or not, that's why I tolerate you man, pity.

So you come here with your vicious sarcasm and to spout your cock-sure simple-minded solutions to the world's ills and fact check Nazi all your supposed enemies like me because I have the temerity to stand with those poor and downtrodden in this world.

Just like the rest of your god struck hillbilly pals I jokingly call libertarians. They're the real ones who don't have the courage to change things because they are like vermin: they travel in packs, (like the one in this thread) subsisting off decay and corruption and when the sun comes up they scurry back to their Doomsday bunkers to gnaw on the worthless bones they stole all the while dreaming they are King of the Jungle.

So you see your shit don't work on me....