View Single Post
Old 02-12-04, 12:42 AM   #29
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Libertarians are a minor political party, not slang for non-voters. They had their own candidate and he lost. And you can't really say non-voters don't care when they had such a poor choice of candidates. Assuming "ruin" wasn't a misspelling you realize that.

If I was scared I'd do something about it. My stock holdings have been doing good since the election and look good for the near future.
B4 I go to bed

YOU TOYALLY, ROYALLY MISSED THE TOPIC OF MY POST, YET AGAIN. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Quote:
Libertarians are a minor political party
WTF, Heatcliff was asking how should we call those who don't vote, he came up with the name. In your infinite, twisted wisdom, to you, Libertarians, is a party Link me up to one in the US and i'll consider your worthless rambling.

I'm so glad your stock are doing well! Some ppl were saying so in 1928, some killed themselves too Gold and Silver is the only true asset your country have, the rest, it's only federal reserve notes, issued after the great crash. Please do tell me where the federal reserve phone number is? in the blue gov page or close to FEDEX in the white pages or in the Private buisness? Federal reserve is not a public bank, it's private.

If I were you, i'd take it all off the market and invest in real currency aka gold and silver. In the end, it was the only currency ever in the old world and the new one. Just a thought. It's real easy to print money one's country doesn't even have, it's the heart of fractionnal banking

BTW, if my mispells are the only thing that turns you on, or a great help in trolling my posts, good for you, it just gave me a new insight into trolls in general ... Cannot spell right, cannot be credible, eh?

Then again, it's easier to bitch and discredit then to post some useful links as previously requested, if you cannot do that, then my friend, you are not credible, not one bit.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote