View Single Post
Old 27-01-02, 10:55 PM   #12
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Very Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by goldenrod

Good Gawd , MaJor InFeStAtIoN!!

Johndoe mentioned this earlier, next time you run adaware, take advantage of the back-up function.

If you're in any doubt, back up the suspicious entries before deleting them - there's nothing like a little piece of mind.

Grrrrrrr.........There's nothing I hate more than spyware!! <-----I AGREE

Welcome to the spyfree world Since Morph uses IE, just go to IE's Tools>Internet Options>Security>Restricted Sites - click on >Sites>.

Go in there, add this entry into the text box: ads.musiccity.com, click okay, click okay again and BA-BA-BA-BOOM no more ads in da window. Just a nice empty white or black hole heeheehee

You can also add ads.musiccity.com to ye ole firewall settings too - also very effective
you may have to rclick in the ad get to properties cut and paste the offending ad in to IE's Tools>Internet Options>Security>Restricted Sites is one way i have found that works another is make a hosts file and c&p it there
i put a copy of a post on how to do that in my anti spy ware thread
there is an auto updater for the reflist for adaware
the latest one being :"005-16.01.2002"

so i hope thats a better writing style beCOZ i seem to bE getting flak four my abbreviated style
so sorry it seems every 1one has given up on an evolving improvment to communication i had a break away from forums and chat rooms four a year or too -so theres a lame excuse 4 ya
-multi
PS. i have this problem in real time speak as well !
that was hard !whew........

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote