View Single Post
Old 12-01-05, 02:37 PM   #29
schmooky007
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
and our govt. tells us the truth and nothing but the truth all the time.
especially the mainstream media that repeats it, so its gotta be true.
no it does not tell the truth all the time. but the present fact is all these revisionist theorists have absolutely no proof to corroborate their claims. except for fairy tales and made up bullshit they have nothing. plus, being a revisionist can get make you rich. it certainly worked for michael moore and a handful of others. remember that french author who wrote a book shortly after 9/11 about a missile hitting the pentagon and how the US government was the one behind the 9/11 attacks? yeah, his story was pure bullshit, but because it was so controversial and the media gave this froggie the spotlight without hesitation they have made him a rich guy. so don't rule out the reality that all these publications who claim to be "independent" are right. if anything, most of the time they are propaganda tools of the opposite side of the political spectrum. and lying is a proven method to generate attention and thus profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi
who's is in disguise ?

i have never disguised anything...
that's very nice to know multi but i'm not talking about you.

Quote:
the only disguise
is the shaved head shaved face of you and mr straight assed conservatives
just because i'm not a fan of all the liberal rhetoric out there i'm a conservative?! pfft.. please.. i'll leave it at that. you just prove how delusional and narrow minded so many liberals are. and i'm not a conservative btw.