View Single Post
Old 09-10-02, 12:44 PM   #5
catflap

Thumbs up

thanks everyone!

i'm going to pass those links on to a few people who i know are trustworthy. have you ever been to http://homenet.rouben.net/p2pzone/index.php ?

i've had the cd_clint.dll dummy since it began.

i also have sig2dat. i've posted 500+ quicklinks at fasttrackmovies.com in the last week.

i suppose that 'speedup' is like fasttrack accelerator or dietk download accelerator? so, do i really need speedup if i have dietk? also, like i said, i've blocked the dietk urls because when i turned on my dietk with grokster, it gave me adware/spyware/cookies which ad-aware identified. so now my grokster browser is blank. is there another place to get dietk downloads/updates?

i have a hosts file i got from dietk in the past, and now i've downloaded the hosts files from these other links. should i just copy/paste their contents into my hosts file, or can i have more than 1 hosts file with winme, like a 'hosts1' or 'hosts2 file?

i use ptrack. is there any reason why i should use 'dat view' instead?

oh btw. i used to give a lot of support in the grokster support pages. i had over 1000 posting before the censorship and delays. and the message counhters also stopped. but now i rarely go there. it sucks there, so i'm looking at different places. it looks good here.
catflap is offline   Reply With Quote