View Single Post
Old 20-06-02, 07:34 AM   #5
naz
-

some elitist pricks there ...

on the content thing ... audiogalaxy had the best depth of music that I'd found on any p2p (I could find most of what I'm into) kazaa I find ok, like the depth of content on the old napster servers (a lot of hiphop, but mainly pretty populist) ... and its fucking slow, but i can deal with that ... I'm told winmx is even worse in terms of content ...

after 2/3 years of downloading music i'm drawn more and more to obscure albums and genres, so I'm really hoping something steps in the the mp3 p2p breach

those users gotta go somewhere i spose

edit: I actually don't want some option filled fantastic UI in my mp3 p2p app, its fine for movies, games etc, but one thing that appealed to me about audiogalaxy (apart from the content) was it was a nobrainer, now i gotta go te4ach my non techie housemates about remotely qued this, multisource that ...
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
naz is offline   Reply With Quote