Thread: ultimate evil?
View Single Post
Old 15-06-02, 08:06 AM   #3
butterfly_kisses
Napsterite

Default Re: dammit Harby.........wtf

Quote:
Originally posted by goldenrod
That's IT - I'm quitting the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, good luck GR

i tried that (quitting the Inet) and it did not work for me...so now it seems other solutions must be found...yes of course this is a terrible thing (imho) because the idea of getting a virus from just looking at a bmp or jpg image? i mean that is a horrifying thought.

I may post more on this later...for now though i just wanted to raise awareness that its possible.

on another note...i've enjoyed my stint (stay-here at the Napsterites) after I complete the last tutorial i will no longer post here...i guess maybe that's why I'm taking my time on it...

i've only a few things to say anyways...and I've done said all i wanted to on religion so kazaa is all i have left to talk about and after i do the tell all (please note i originally intended to expose personal and confidential info about the creators but I now have decided against doing that...i will only speak about the network and the program its self the other info is irrelevant and conscience (once again rearing its polite head) has indicated to me (do unto others as you would want done unto you) so i now feel this to be inappropriate...

however I do want to show how (in my opinion) from research I've done my hypothesis (educated guess and theory on how this network is functioning.

Sadly though it leaves me (a dialup user) without that many possibilites and choices for a p2p app that i can download movies from (i was able to do this even on dialup with kazaa) and have confidence that the download would be completed..no other networkcan provide me with that level of satisfaction or certainty of completing a large download 250,000kb in size with a dialup modem the way kazaa did...its sad to see them end but their days are numbered.
butterfly_kisses is offline   Reply With Quote