View Single Post
Old 27-05-02, 09:25 PM   #6
smokey227
Napsterite

First time I put in the most recent version of Grokster which I got off the grokster.com site and I have the latest version of AdAware & latest reflist (checked on that Saturday before I started all this) & I followed your instructions per your recommendation of about 6 weeks ago where you said might be better to clean myself. That's what I did 3 times before I went to Rebound and the Lite version. The bus. apps I have are primarily the ones that have been around forever such as MS Office. I have Norton 2002 which scanned Saturday night before I tried these installs.

Thanks anyway for the help. Glad to see this isn't just be being stupid & not installing correctly. I posted this problem on Kazaalite this morning since I hadn't heard anything here yet & basically got the same response. Scratching of head from admin. & said he'd think about it more but no one else responded. So must not be something obvious.

The only thing I could possibly think of was a week ago I did the latest Windows Update which was just some Security things that they always have. Could anything like that be blocking?

I'll see if I can locate a computer tech & have him look at my computer & ask around. Computer only few months old & have cable hookup, so I think I can pretty well rule out hardware. Maybe there was something loaded on this from the factory that's causing this problem that for some reason Morpheus wasn't as critical about. Since I'm not an expert, I don't know what I should be looking for.

If I get this resolved, I'll let you know in case anyone else ever encounters this.
smokey227 is offline   Reply With Quote