View Single Post
Old 02-03-02, 02:07 PM   #40
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Well, like a said before I was thinking about dropping the resolution and fps because we introduced the star ratings a few weeks ago for quality. I just thought it was reduntant to include all 3 pieces of information. Also, I was trying to make less work for my verifiers. I guess I should keep them because it seems that users like all three and might want to have more then just the stars.

So....indy (if you have time) I have a favor to ask you. Can you make a program like your startfile one that gives me the filename, filesize, resolution, and fps? This way my verifiers and myself can quickly cut and paste the information rather then typing it all out. If you don't have time or can't do it then I'll understand.

Quote:
The way musiccity seems to have shaken things up, I think the moprheus movie page needs to change its name. lol

Morpheus doesn't look to good, in fact it just looks like a rip
I've been meaning to change the name. It's no longer going to have the Morpheus name. I think the site is going to turn into a more general verified movies site for the FastTrack network. Although, I'm sure some of the filesizes work on other p2p programs. I have do a little more research to make sure.
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote