View Single Post
Old 05-02-02, 10:56 PM   #3
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Default Re: eDonkey search..does it work?

Quote:
Originally posted by multi inter user face
even though sharereactor works well ,there must be more stuff out there than what thry have?
Shareactor only gives you what they have verified. It's exactly like my site but these guys know their html programming. All the files on their site have been checked by them and they give you a link that will start the search for you. Kind of like indy's startfiles concept with using startfiles.

You can definitely find a lot more files, by just using the search feature in eDonkey rather then using Sharereactor. Here's a quick tip: after doing a search you get the option of "extend search" or someting like that. Press that button and hold the enter key until the screen stops blinking. This makes eDonkey search all the servers.

Well good luck. I've kind of given up on eDonkey. The downloads have been very slow everytime I've used it. Although, it could be just me. I think the problem is that it doesn't allow users to limit their upload slots. This causes users with an upload cap to divide their upload so much that they become 56k speeds or slower. For example, once my cable modem was divided among 7 users but each were only gettting about 1kpbs or less. I assume that's what is happening to my download speeds

It's a shame becomes since they require everyone to share there is soooo much more rare files and sources then Morpheus.
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote