View Single Post
Old 18-01-02, 08:15 AM   #14
goldie
yea, it's me.

Quote:
Originally posted by assorted
I'm happy to see DirectConnect mentioned here. If you're broadband and got lots to share it is no doubt the way to go for movies, appz and games.

I generally hate ratio crap, and DirectConnect, with most servers requesting minimum gigs shared and Broadband, is essentially "ratio crap"... However, I have to admit that if there is a program I need immediately and I don't want to bother searching, then DirectConnect is the way to go.

For mp3s... (if Morpheus is off the table).... AudioGalaxy, AudioGalaxy, AudioGalaxy. If you interested in music past the new Backstreet Boys album it is simply a must-have. The spyware can be gotten around; just browse the AudioGalaxy forum on Zeropaid to see different ways.

There are problems with it, sure (slow, buggy, goes down every hour, hehe)... but nothing beats the selection.

I've used Audiogalaxy and loved it then wound up having to uninstall it after it slowed everything down on my pc. It has been a lifesaver for finding some really rare hard-to-find songs.

When installing the program I remember reading something about spyware being gradually added to my system until whatever was to be installed was fully installed. First few times I had no problems but eventually I couldn't even surf while dling files.

Thanks for the heads-up concerning removing the spyware.

GR
goldie is offline   Reply With Quote